Click on photo for full article by Gordon Campbell |May 1, 2013 | ISSUE 39 | Werewolf
Greenpeace summary of Anadarko, who plan to deepsea drill off Taranaki’s northern waters next summer :
1. Anadarko are misleading New Zealanders;
2. They have a terrible safety record;
3. They have been involved in major incidents, including the Deepwater Horizon disaster;
4. They are currently embroiled in several court cases in the US, where they are being prosecuted under, for example, the Clean Water Act and for evading environmental clean-up costs;
5. They are, without a doubt, a bunch of cowboys.